Tuesday 11 November 2014

Jay's Trip. How all this started...


Hello there,
I was 31 when start backpacking in 2014 and I find out never is late. Right now I'm sticking together the most impressive bits and pieces of my one year trip. I hope you'll find here helpful information for you.
 Very first point was to move to Australia and stay there for a while. This idea completely changed I spend 10 days in Oz and start my trip through Southeast Asia.
I wasn't sure on the begin but after find out it was the best decision I've ever did. My "travel strategy" was changing on the go some things were solid scheduled some were coming I would say it was about 50% / 50%. The were so many good things on all of the time I've spent on the way as meeting old friends, touching new cultures, seeing different life style, live priorities, creating new friendships, meeting new friends in different countries, tried another countries specific food and drinks. My friends told I should put the most impressive stories on the blog, well as I was busy or lazy I'm only putting all that together now so please be patient. I want to say big thanks to all the nice people I was lucky to meet during my travel.


Live the life! Enjoy the travel!
Jaromir Jay Sysel
twitter: @jarsys

Top photo
Sumatra gopro December 2014 


equipment used
Backpack Osprey ARGON 85
Canon 400D + 18-55mm / Canon 70D + 18-135mm 3.5-5.6 IS STM / Gopro 3+ inc.red filter for diving filming/ Lenovo ideapad S210 Touch  / Samsung S4 Active - my right hand everything with this phone is way easier
Google drive / Dropbox


used mobile apps
Maps.me - for free right now, perfect offline map source


helpful sources
tripadvisor
booking
lonelyplanet
















photo: Right here, right now! Me in Da Lat, Vietnam 
Canon 400D July 2014


Only recently found flickr.com 1TB photo gallery hosting



Jay's trip Photo Gallery
https://www.flickr.com/photos/sysel

Jay's trip Video gallery
https://www.youtube.com/fofrkluk

No comments:

Post a Comment